Working toward a free and voluntary society – starting right here at home.
Utah Liberty Alliance envisions a voluntary society, free of the political coercion of the State and the economic exploitation of capitalism. Our mission is to work toward this society through journalism and activism, sharing the philosophy of liberty with the people of Utah and peacefully working to bring about positive change. Learn more
Tips and tools for the liberty activist.
- Anarchists of Utah: Come Write For Us!
- Support Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Intermountain Area
- The Dire Necessity for Citizen Journalism
- I Don’t Have Time For This
- Logical Fallacy Series: Denying the Antecedent
- Libertarian Welcome Pack
- Our Current Areas of Focus
- How to Write a Perfectly Adequate Letter to Your Representative
- Logical Fallacy Series: Majority and Dismissal
- 10 Essential Android Apps for the Liberty Activist
Our original commentary is free content, intended to be reproduced, copied and shared without permission. We encourage journalists, bloggers and others to redistribute our ideas. We hope you will link to UtahLiberty.org and give credit to the content author.
- “If you didn’t vote, you have no right to complain…”
- DEA agent says people who grow plants are the greatest threat to public safety
- Utah headed in wrong direction with prostitution
- At least one Utah legislator has both a brain and a heart
- Women Should Stay Out of Politics
- Some guy from Orem you’ve never met to decide what games you can and cannot play
- State Vultures Scavenge Convicted Doctor’s Wealth
- Utahns Bemoan Scarcity of Mind-Altering Drug
- State Imposition of the Arts
- Cannabis Legalization Now the Majority Opinion
Short articles that provide insight into current events and key concepts, for use by liberty activists when encountering questions or objections.
Guest articles and editorials, submitted by contributors or reproduced with permission from the authors.
- Compulsory Maternity: a Form of Rape by the State
- If voting changed anything, they’d make it illegal
- Guest Editorial: Power Doesn’t Just Attract Mean and Stupid People — It Makes Them That Way
- High school abandons ‘zero tolerance’ policy, sees 85% reduction in suspensions
- Why ban e-cigarettes?
- You know, somehow, “I told you so” just doesn’t quite say it
- Getting the corrupting politics out of money
- Utah Set to Ban Cell Phone Use for Teenagers While Driving
- Election 2012: Pacifier for the Proles
- Peaceful Religion
Utah Liberty Alliance seeks to bring about a free society through journalism and activism, starting right here at home.